- Category: Organic Products
Rice flour advances solid blood stream and assimilation of calcium and our rice is high in manganese, iron, and protein. Brown rice is one of the most top selling products in our catalog, it was shown in a recent study that one serving of rice flour can satisfy up to 25% of an adult body’s nutrition. This makes the flour famous among individuals that favor a more extravagant flavor when contrasted with Bran flour, as well as individuals on a gluten-free diet. Our advanced plant incorporates a variety of sorters, magnets, sifters, and metal identification to guarantee the best quality rice flour. We deal with both white rice flour as well as brown rice flour.
ARMCOM offers Infant Safe Rice Flour white/brown with levels below 40 ppb of Inorganic Arsenic and Aflatoxin below 1 ppb. This special variety is perfect for baby foods.
White Rice Flour Organic & Conventional
ARMCOM’S white rice flour is produced organically with a fine consistency. It is very rich in flavor and gives a very neutral and mild taste to the tongue. As compared to bran flour, white rice flour is more delicate and lighter in form, though it is not able to produce bread or any yeast-related product on its own. With equal parts of Bran flour, white rice flour can do wonders for baking goods.
White rice flour is full of nutrients such as complex carbohydrates and protein. It can be used for the thickening of soup or to add goodness to baking items.
The rice grains are milled into a fine powder, resulting in a smooth and light texture. White rice flour has a neutral flavor, allowing it to be easily incorporated into various recipes without overpowering other ingredients. It is commonly used in gluten-free baking to make cakes, cookies, and bread, although it may require additional ingredients to achieve the desired texture. Additionally, white rice flour can also be used as a thickening agent in sauces, gravies, and soups, providing a smooth consistency to the dishes.
Brown Rice Flour Organic & Conventional
ARMCOM’S brown rice flour is another source of producing healthy food. It is the first priority for every dietitian. With ARMCOM’S brown rice flour, you can enjoy all the baking goodness while enjoying the limitation of your healthy lifestyle.
It is rich in protein and carbohydrates. You can either mix it with Bran flour for baking or you can add this to your soups and sauces for the yummy thickness.
Unlike white rice flour, which is made from polished white rice grains, brown rice flour retains the outer bran layer, germ, and endosperm of the rice grain. This makes brown rice flour more nutritious as it contains higher levels of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It has a slightly nutty flavor and a coarser texture compared to white rice flour. Brown rice flour is commonly used in gluten-free baking as a healthier alternative to white rice flour.
- Baking: Rice flour is commonly used in gluten-free baking as a substitute for wheat flour. It can be used to make bread, cakes, cookies, muffins, and other baked goods. It provides a light and delicate texture to gluten-free products.
- Thickening agent: Rice flour can be used as a thickening agent in soups, sauces, and gravies. It helps to add body and texture to the dishes without altering the flavor.
- Coating and breading: Rice flour can be used as a coating or breading for various fried or baked foods. It helps to create a crispy and golden exterior. It is commonly used for coating chicken, fish, and vegetables.
- Noodles and pasta: Rice flour is a key ingredient in making rice noodles, such as Vietnamese pho noodles and Thai pad Thai noodles. It can also be used to make gluten-free pasta.